fot

The end of the Overdrive Trauma

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: The end of the Overdrive Trauma
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:31:39 -0400
My thanks to:
    Larry Young
    Joe (A)
    Randy Young
    Hugh Barber
    ED Barnard
    Ron Elliot
    John Kipping
    WEmery
Each of you guys responded to my SOS on my overdrive failure. What I did was
print each of your responses then prioritized them in order of simplicity. I
got as far as replacing the solenoid switch and tilting the transmission 15
degrees to make the oil flow back to the OD unit. I got off easy 'cause it
then worked perfectly. I will now rebuild my old solenoid and keep it as
donor organ at the track for whoever needs one.
Again, thanks guys.
Richard

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=&SG=&RAND=50131&pa
rtner=hotbar> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!