fot

Blackhawk footnote

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Blackhawk footnote
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:48:40 -0500
Hey, I'm completely sympatico with the folks involved in the Formula 1
fiasco. I had the same experience myself.

At Blackhawk I was trying to coax one more weekend out of my set of
Hoosiers. At the close of the day on Saturday, I found one tire running on
cords (well, not all the way around) so we took it off and ran into town
with the wheel plus another tire that was marginally better. We found a
Tires Plus still open who changed it for $12.

I think there's a business opportunity for Tires Plus at Indy.

uncle jack