fot

Re: Blackhawk

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blackhawk
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:38:37 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/05 7:22:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:

> Joe Alexander -- another Alexander saga. His transmission quit shifting in
> the middle of a session. He got it into third and continued to lap.
> Astonishingly, he turned the best time of the day on a lap when he had only
> third gear!. Raw talent, don't you think? (slave cylinder problem).

Raw Talent, eh?   The mechanical difficulties were self inflicted and is
cross purposes with the Primary FoT Tenet of "Never Be Beaten by Equipment".

On the upside, running in 3rd was a learning experience. I  began to 'drive'
the car and test the limits (and mine) further. Confidence builder.

Great Father's Day Weekend!