fot

Re: Diagram

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Diagram
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:26:38 +0200
As far I understand is that the F1 cars use very little negativ camber on the
rear.
At this high speed corner the tires run only on the outside shoulder.

I agree the Michelin teams should have raced and pick some easy points.
I think a driver like Senna, Lauda, Rinth would race.
Lauda was very upset about this. He is a narrator at the German TV.