fot

Valve cover gasket>> 101

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Valve cover gasket>> 101
From: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:19:05 -0400
 The new tr-6  motor is leaking oil badly at the valve cover  I am using an
aluminum cover it does not have the grove to accept the cork gasket
 The block has one vent at the old fuel pump mount It's a 3/4" copper elbow
pointed up with a collection can at the old battery mount, position
 I am thinking about another hole or two in the cover ! Getting some thin
gasket material And glue the thing down with permatex  but that makes for a
real mess just to get a check inside    help    thanks   rob