fot

RE: GT6 rear sway bar

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GT6 rear sway bar
From: "barry rosenberg" <britcars@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:32:46 -0400
     I would agree that solid axle cars do not like a stiff rear bar if any
at all. IRS does as our TR4A. For information on GT6s (one of my favorite
cars) see if you can contact Ric Cline jr. in Walnut Grove Ga. His father
used to be the largest non-sponsored racer of Triumphs. They raced a Spit,
GT6, Vitesse, plus others. All were painted the same mustardy yellow and
were all very fast. His dad rolled the GT6 at Talladega one year while
racing a Yenko Corvair. Both radared at 163 mph!!! at the start finish line.
You can not make a left turn in a GT6 at that speed. Ric runs a small shop
out of his home and I will give you his number off line if you want to
contact him.    Barry