fot

Re: Mid Ohio Report

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio Report
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 09:08:35 -0400
At 07:58 AM 07/02/2005 -0400, Russ Moore wrote:

>  I may be wrong, but I believe I heard there was no fee at the VSCDA
> event at Mid Ohio for motorhome parking. If in fact that is the case, why
> the difference?

I didn't get charged for parking my motorhome at Mid Ohio for the VSCDA
event last October. My guess is SVRA and Mid Ohio look at the motorhome
parking as an additional profit center, and feel OK using it.

The whole SVRA at Mid-Ohio topic is moot to me. I like running Mid-Ohio so
I attend the VSCDA event. All the perks of a great club event, no festival
event fuss. Plus it opens my June schedule to run Mosport.

A question for Bob Wismer and the rest of the guys at VSCDA, are you  guys
thinking of following SVRA's lead and run the "Professional Circuit"
without the chicane? I hope not...