fot

Re: what do you do for wiring

To: spitlist@cox.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: what do you do for wiring
From: Fubog1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:53:10 EDT
In a message dated 7/2/2005 2:08:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spitlist@cox.net writes:

In place  of fuses, it is probably a good idea to use aircraft circuit
breakers that  can be reset by just pushing them in.  They are very
tolerant to heat  and vibration.

These breakers are best IMHO, I have 2 20 amp protected circuits in my  Spit,
1 for the main pump, 1 for backup pump & brake light, none for  ignition.
Lucas fuse blocks SUCK! There are some good heavy-duty aftermarket  ones on the
market as well as terminal strips & Adel clamps, etc.aircraft  stuff. It makes
for a nice job.

Glen (NOT an electrician)