fot

leaks

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: leaks
From: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:44:38 -0400
First off thanks to everyone that helped me figure out how fast i was going
but last weekend  between a test day and the runs  I saw a few black flages
the realy black  ugly ones with the  orange dot

The A type od has a vent just above the  operating valve thats dumping oil
onto the tranny cover then into the cabin
 Can i     A     plug it ?  B     put a tube on it and run it back into the
top cover via tapping a hole ?   C   tube it >in to a catch  can (least
desirable)   or D   Is there a bigger  issue as to  y its happening  in the
first place    thanks   rob