fot

RE: securing thrust washers

To: <chasgee@aol.com>, <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: securing thrust washers
From: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:13:05 -0600
please check out page 144 in Kas Kastner's second Triumph book called Kas
Kastner's Historical & Technical Guide for Triumph Cars.
Ron Meek describes a 360 degree thrust washer setup for my TR6 than cannot
spin.
You may wish to consider this option. Ron did a very good job in coming up
with this design.
It has worked very well in my high performance TR6 engine. Especially once
you ad a high performance pressure plate, etc.

Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, NM