fot

Re: Replacing the front brake rubbers

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing the front brake rubbers
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:56:09 +0200
Hello@all,

I made a little tool:
I found a tube about 56mm in diameter, shortend it to 1/2" and pushed the tube
into the rubber gasket so that only the outside lip is on the tube. Now it is
easy to fit the inner side of the rubber to the caliper. After that just put in
the the piston, that is easy done by hand. Now remove the tube, push the outer
part into the groove - that's it.

Done in 5 minutes/rubber.