fot

TR3 windshield frame

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 windshield frame
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:44:40 -0700 (PDT)
Group: I am finishing up another TR3A restoration and again find myself begging
for parts from the group. I am in need of a "decent" ( read not rusted into one
solid piece) windshield frame. Condition of the chrome is not an issue; it will
be rechromed. The frame that was on the car did not receive the same excessive
lubrication as everything that was under the car, and hence has morphed into a
solid unit. Anyone that has a frame that's looking to relocate to a warmer
(okay, HOT) climate can contect me off list. Thanks - Ed