fot

RE: TR3/Peerless info needed

To: "'SpiwakD@aol.com'" <SpiwakD@aol.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3/Peerless info needed
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:01:47 -0700
I don't know what Peerless used, but the size is about right. My only point
of reference is the Peerless Ambro that I see every year at Monterey. If it
isn't a bolt-in it's probably an easy conversion and would look period
correct. Rear ends are probably the simplest swap in the car modification
world. Usually all you really need to do is get the width about right and
work out the shock mounts. Driveshaft adaptation is easy--you can get almost
anything made and it's cheap.