fot

RE: TR250K, Shingle and R2 at Columbia River Classic

To: "'Barr, Scott'" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>, fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR250K, Shingle and R2 at Columbia River Classic
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:54:47 -0700
What can you say--the guy's some kind of designer. I stopped trying to
understand those types shortly before I married one--not a guy, a designer.
Personally, I get weak in the knees every time I look at the TR250K.  I've
served notice many times that I want to be called first if they ever
consider selling it. Both Bill Hart and Tony Garmey give me one of those
"dream on, buckwheat" looks when I say that. Oh, well...