fot

RE: TR250K, Shingle and R2 at Columbia River Classic

To: fot@autox.team.net (fot)
Subject: RE: TR250K, Shingle and R2 at Columbia River Classic
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:51:53 -0400
In a message dated 8/11/2005 1:54:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Bill Babcock
<BillB@bnj.com> writes:

>Personally, I get weak in the knees every time I look at the TR250K....

======
And to stand next to it was, for me, absolutely breathtaking! Something about
not only the appearance but almost feeling the history of the car drawing you
to it.

On the other hand, that '41 Merc custom is pretty stunning as well, and so is
the Ford V-8 with the Ardun heads!

Oh, yeah, obviously the "designer" who wrote the comments doesn't know much
about that other British sports car featured so prominently in the collection.
;-)

--Andy Mace