fot

Re: TR6 rod bearing saga

To: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 rod bearing saga
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:59:35 -0400
Hello Shane,
Years ago when I was with a fellow who raced a TR4 he always bought the
Clevite brand via NAPA as then they were of the tri-metal "good" quality. I
know that those particular bearings are no longer available but I don't know
if the TR6 bearings might still be around. Perhaps someone else will know
and I suspect that the TR6 guys have done a thorough search. Who knows
however and I'd hate to have some knowledge not shared.
Frankly I don't know if the Clevite brand is even made any longer.
JVV