fot

Montery Histerics

To: "'FOT LIST '" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Montery Histerics
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:31:10 -0700
I'm at Monterey, having a great time as usual. Today is my tenth
anniversary. What a cool wife to be so willing to spend it at a noisy race
track. Of course I warned her ten years ago that August 19th was not a great
date for a wedding.

Ran Peyote in practice today--I was pretty much tiptoeing because I'm on a
new set of dunlops. Nasty tires. I've got a miss that got worse as practice
went on. Of course I have all day tomorrow to find it since the only track
time tomorrow is some parade laps for the Marque cars--which Peyote are
one!! Amazing.

I race on Sunday. I'm going to try to take it easy--no point in getting all
carried away here. I'm going to save it for the CRC--that's going to be
three frantic days of high track time.

If anyone needs a crew pass, I have one slot left. I can fax the change in
from the track. You can call my cell phone and I'll add you. 503-936-7660.
You pick up crew credentials at the Embassy Suites in Seaside. first come,
first served of course.