fot

Re: Hurrican Katrina Challenge -- NOT gas price whining!

To: "Susan Kahler" <spitfiresuz@141.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hurrican Katrina Challenge -- NOT gas price whining!
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:36:22 -0400
FOTers,

Thanks again Susan.  Linda and I are donating also.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those many
folks that have been devastated.  Clearly, the focus
must be on saving lives and helping folks reestablish....
but the "car nut" in me can't help but wonder as to
how many antique, classic, exotic and race cars may
have been destroyed given the widespread (hundreds of
square miles) devastation and the extremely short
pre-storm warning interval before the storm hit there.

Regards,
Bill Sohl