fot

Re: lessons

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lessons
From: "John W" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:10:25 -0700
Well here in California I can almost guarantee you that most aren't ready
for the big one- But for decades we have been told to be prepared! Most of
what Mordy pointed out needs to be taken care of at the personal level,
relying for the Local and Federal Government is just flat "CRAZY". Do you
really think have the resources? They,"Government/Politicians" haven't had
the resources for Decades! They want you to believe they do, but how can
they when they are spending Billions on a bridge in Alaska and other Pork
fat items that they promised Lobbyist to get elected .That is just fact that
most choose to ignore. This 2 party system is going to a grinding halt with
the "good Ol'Boy attitude" that "BOTH" parties have been doing for decades.
We haven't even seen the worst yet, wait till they start point fingers at
everyone else but themselves. I'll respect those that will actually will
take some responsibility, not holding my breathe for that. Unfortunately it
takes a disaster for the people of the is country realize how unprepared we
really are as a Nation! It is because of the Iraq war? Hell No! That's just
more partisan politics now again trying to creep in, Iraq is just a small
piece of the whole issue at hand. It took decades to screw up and it will
take decades to Fix. Those looking or worse promising that they have a
overnight solution are just flat "out of touch with reality" and the one's I
stay clear of, these are the ones with a Bad Agenda for us!
The only one's looking out for me and my family is "ME and my Family". Those
who say they are just Politicians trying to get elected.  A famous president
said it best,  "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for
you -- ask what can you do for your country."
http://www.halexandria.org/dward821.htm  - This is a tough and tragic lesson
for us all!
Ok All I'm going to say

John W.