fot

Re: Tires for TR3 and TR4

To: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>, Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Subject: Re: Tires for TR3 and TR4
From: yellowandgreen@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 01:07:54 +0000
Larry - I have an old set of Yokahama 205-60-15 street radials on stock TR6
wheels that I put on my TR3 for road testing before I go racing. They seem to
fit under the fenders OK. My panasports are 15x5.5 with the same offset as the
TR6 wheel, and the Hoosiers seem almost the same under the fenders. The
205-60-15 fit will probably depend on the wheel width and offset.

Dennis DeLap
TR3#17