fot

RE: Group 44 Gt6 - For Sale - Buyer Be Very Beware

To: <herald948@aol.com>, <rhlamp@babcock.com>, <Group44TR7@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Group 44 Gt6 - For Sale - Buyer Be Very Beware
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:16:31 -0700
Cary Perket tells me that it was common practice on the Group 44 cars to
remove all the serial plates (at least for the Spits we have talked
about).  That would make me wonder if that is indeed the case, why would
it have said plate attached.  Perhaps another reason to question its
legitimacy.

Joe C.