fot

RE: Musings on Team.Net, life, the universe...

To: "'KLynch7589@aol.com'" <KLynch7589@aol.com>, mjb@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Musings on Team.Net, life, the universe...
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:09:10 -0700
I've been wondering if you ever thought about monetizing what you've built,
especially now that you need to think more about it. If you want some free
advice that will be worth every penny you pay for it, I'd be glad to help.
It's kind of what I do. You'd have to add some more bells and whistles and
it would take some work on your part, but there's not much question you
could make a decent living with what you've built.