fot

Re: Triumphs at the Solo II Nationals

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs at the Solo II Nationals
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 03:00:49 -0500
Yeah! Wet was fun on my Hoosier Dirtstockers! But it was a bitch to get my
shoes and gloves dry for Friday! We bought a cheap hair dryer and I sat
watching TV in the hotel room while blowing hot air into them.

I claim "4th in class" (with Dunham 3rd). That is, the "classic" DP cars
(i.e. not multivalve as in Miata/MR2) that will become GP next year.

Now I can autocross and roadrace without changing my class letters.  :-)

I had a chance to chat briefly with van de Car. Saw the TR6 go by but never
has the occasion to say Hi.

--Rocky Entriken