fot

free parts - two days only

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: free parts - two days only
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:25:04 -0500
I have a small stash of parts that I am going to junk Monday. I will
give them away to listers rather than go through the eBay hassle. The
city cleanup day is Monday 3 October and they will go then. Up until
then, if you want any of these, they are free to you -- just pay me
$5.00 per box for packaging them up and you pay postage. My zip code
is 61254 in case you want to calculate postage.

TR3 upper a-arms - enough for 3 wheels

TR3 cast bracket to which caliper mounts - 2 pair

1 set - TR4 seat slides

1 pair - TR3 or 4 inner front bumper brackets (powder coated)

TR3 etc turn signal clear lenses with chrome rings - 4

TR4 braces, inner fender to top of front valance

TR4 door release pull rod and mechanisms

2 - rubber jack hole plugs - TR3-4 brand new

1 - TR3 starter nay be good, may be bad

1 - TR4 starter may be good, may be bad

1 - grab bag box of inside door handles, window cranks, trunk handle
- enough for 2 cars I think - pretty good, but not high point resto

1 - pair SU carbs TR3 - H6 - NOT HS6 -

uncle jack