fot

Re: TR4 racecar on eBay

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <gp89@charter.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 racecar on eBay
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 21:22:46 -0700
I don't profess to be an expert on m/c's but that appears to be an Ural or
it could actually be an old BMW with sidecar.
Ural are a Russian made M/C which looks like a mid 50's BMW with a sidecar.
I only have seen them with sidecars and the price if I remember correctly
was about $10000.00.  They were all the rage 15 years ago but I think they
have died out and not even sure they still imported or produced.
Not as cool as  Triumph MC but oh well.
Charly
TR6 #44