fot

Re: Tow Vehicle Recommendations?

To: "Scott Janzen" <s.janzen@comcast.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicle Recommendations?
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:23:15 -0400
Scott,

Have you considered a light truck?  I pull a 24
foot travel trailer (weighs about 5000#) with a
Chevy Silverado 1500, Extended Cab with a
5.3L gas engine.  Mileage when towing is
about 11MPG.  The extended cab allows for
up to six people if you put the armrest up
in the front seat.

Cheers,
Bill Sohl