fot

RE: where to by revolution or panasport wheels

To: "'R. John Lye'" <rjl@gt-classics.com>, <fpspitfire@insightbb.com>,
Subject: RE: where to by revolution or panasport wheels
From: "Don Carter" <don@carterdesignassociates.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:51:26 -0500
Also, any Discount Tire can order them if you have one of these chain stores
in your area.  All of these, and probably other suppliers are through a
wholesaler on the west coast, who will not sell direct.  He at one time sold
to TRF, but I haven't ordered from them in a while.

Don W. Carter, AIA
Carter Design Associates
6213 Skyline Dr., Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77057