fot

what is history

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: what is history
From: Labs0808@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 20:13:12 EST
Who is the judge of what is and isn't history, I own cars with both  modern
day (restored) and proper vintage historic presence. As far as I'm  concerned
it is a way for those that have, to keep those that don't from having  fun no
different then it has ever been.
  Racing is about the cars, that they are safe, proper and well  driving the
rest of it is politics.
  The formost being Steve Earl and his playground some where  along the line
we forgot what racing was about and continued to grow the sport  in the wrong
direction. Racing was competing to win for the love of seeing two,  three, or
a  fifty  cars headed to the checker flag.
   Let us not forget we love to run them hard break them then put  them back
together or why in world would anyone own a British  car.
 Race them like you stole !!!!
 Doug