fot

Re: four cyl diesel

To: ryoung@navcomtech.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: four cyl diesel
From: DSPGTi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:57:50 EST
Just drove the new Ford cab forward with the V6 sawed off version of the
Power Stroke. Wouldn't trust it as far as I could through it. Americans
manufacturers have a habit of "how can we make it cheaper?" Do you remember the
early
"geisel"? GM's version of the dieselized conversion of the 350? I'll stay with
my 89 Jetta non turbo diesel with 375,000 miles getting 48 MPG on heating oil
(did I just put that in print?). Working on my french fry oil biodiesel
conversion just for the fun of it.

Dave Y
RPTRTDMG