fot

[FOT] Pyrometer

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Pyrometer
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:53:17 -0600
Since the tire wars heated up, at least verbally, and since we're all
going to be screwing around with our camber and tire pressures with
new tiers, I'd like to get some data. Also, of course, I'd like a new
toy -- a pyrometer. It always looks so cool when a car pits and crew
members descend on it to check tire temps. Frances even did it a
couple of times in the old days -- and would probably do it again,
but that's another story.

Anybody have good or bad experiences with the current crop of
pyrometers on the market?

uncle jack