fot

Re: [FOT] Leasing Vintage Cars for Movies

To: BillB@bnj.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Leasing Vintage Cars for Movies
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:43:37 EST
Everything is negotiable.

I talked to Brock Yates about using three motorhomes as support vehicles for
One lap of America and he had his International Managagement Group (IMG)
contact me.

They wanted $20,000 for the use of the Advertising Rights from One Lap of
America. I indicated that the cost of the use of the motorhomes was enough.

It had nothing to do with my negotiating skills. I simply wasnt going to go
back to my conservative management and ask for $20,000.