fot

[FOT] Wow! Hallett Pictures by Don Gwynne.

To: dgwynne3@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Wow! Hallett Pictures by Don Gwynne.
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 09:38:19 EDT
FoT!

Don Gwynne of Arlington, TX has pictures for you.  (Ex-Camaro Piloto at
Sebring and Daytona)   See below and contact him directly. Mine were excellent
and
will be missiles of shameless self promotion.  THANK YOU, DON!!!

Tim/JK, note the description of "FAST TR3A #94". Hire Don or at least send
him a complimentary copy.

see Don's text below:

> In case you know them, I need an e-mail address for the following Triumph
> drivers:
>

>  White Spitfire #4 (has bUNRb and bAutosports Unlimitedb on its
fenders.
> Has two blue racing stripes)
>
>  White TR-4 #7 (no other markings, very clean and well prepared car)
>
>  Blue Spitfire #14 (DP car, has a large bEb logo on rear fender)
>
>  Red TR-3 #17 (V/H, has the word bArchitectureb in gold on lower door
edge)

>  Yellow TR-4 #28 (black hood, has bGeorgia Triumphb logo on front fender
> just in front of door)
>
>  Green Spitfire #33 (bCheqered Flag Racingb logo on front fenders)
>
>  Silver GT-6 #33 (black racing stripe, no other markings)
>
>  Green Spitfire #38 (white nose, red flame paint between white nose and
> green car)
>
>  Lime Green Spitfire #42 (small VARAC and CASC logos)
>
>  Blue TR-250K (who was driving it?  Pete Brock?  I never heard.  Beautiful
> photos of a beautiful car)
>
>  Black TR-3 #94 (fast TR-3, bClassic Motorsportsb magazine logo)
>
>  White TR-4 #190 (blue racing stripe, same bEb logo on rear fender as
the
> #14 blue Spitfire)
>
>  White TR-4 #223 (no other markings)
>
> Your headlight simulators are neat!  Ibm glad you told me what they were,
or
> I might have gone on a rant about glass headlight still installed in a race
> car!
>
>  Regards,
>  Don Gwynne

Arlington, TX