fot

RE: [FOT] seats

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] seats
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 07:09:32 -0500
If anyone is looking for a Kirkey seat, I happen to know where there is one
which could be had at half the price.  Brand new, still  with the shipping
labels on it.  15-inch.  I think it's even got the pad (Tom, is that correct?).

Willing to accept reasonable offers from the more slender FOT...

If you look really close, you could probably see the streaks where I tried to
wedge my 17-inch a## into the 15-inch seat.  Small error on my part -- either
an over-estimation of my wish for a snug fit in the car or a drastic
under-estimation of the width of my can.  You decide.

Scott