fot

[FOT] ISUZU Starters for our Triumphs

To: JWoesvra@aol.com, MGVR@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FOT] ISUZU Starters for our Triumphs
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 09:54:19 EDT
Yup, Mr. Woehrle, they can be as low as $65 with exchange.

In some applications, some minor mounting plate machining may be needed.

At least that is what I heard from a GT6 guy. His cost was about $35 for
removing some material.

I found this out after I bought a different one. I was going to buy an Isuzu
starter to prove it out and then report on it. I still plan to do this for my
next project.

79 Isuzu II   ?

Thanks for sharing this information.

Joe (A)