fot

RE: [FOT] Differential fluid

To: "'joe dirt'" <oldskooling@yahoo.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Differential fluid
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:05:56 -0500
Yep - that's the animal they were talking about.  I got the impression that
it was "kinda somehow semi-legal", so your explanation makes some sense out
of that.  The people I was talking to were associated with Prather.

I hear the Miata hardtops alone are bringing close to $1000.  Sounds like
you got a great deal on that car.  100 K is just broken in.  I just went
over 209,000 on my Millenia S.

Joe Guinan

  _____