fot

RE: [FOT] Differential fluid

To: "'SHANE Ingate'" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, oldskooling@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: [FOT] Differential fluid
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:54:49 -0700
It has an inlet and an outlet and there's a short run of pipe so there's not
much friction. There's lots of pumping going on inside any differential at
speed. I'd guess that the connector located near the middle is low pressure
and the one close to the periphery is higher. We don't need no stinkin'
pumps. And anything Prather builds is absolutely certain to be well thought
out and functional.