fot

Re: [FOT] There is a God!

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] There is a God!
From: JReed@wilson.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:42:57 -0700
At a recent gathering of Zippy Racing pinheads at our favorite racing
watering hole we happened to witness that auction. To say we we're all
slack jawed would be an understatement.

It was a beautiful car!!

John Reed
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Staff Photographer
773-490-8908

Effective immediately, please note my new email address has changed to
jreed@wilson.com

BillDentin@aol.com
Sent by: owner-fot@autox.team.net
05/11/06 05:28 PM
Please respond to
BillDentin@aol.com

fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net'), vtow@autox.team.net,
rdwismer@mchsi.com
cc

Subject
[FOT] There is a God!

Amici:

If you are not a subscriber, I urge you to seek a copy of the current
issue
of AUTOWEEK (May 15TH, 2006).  Then turn to the bottom of page 31 where
they
tell about a sale at the BARRETT-JACKSON AUCTION in Palm Beach, Florida on
April
1st, 2006.  A 1963 TRIUMPH TR4 sold for $97,200.00.  Described as an
outstanding two year restoration project, with documented photos of no
expense spared.
 AUTOWEEK was stuned, and said the seller was lucky enough to have two
well-heeled bidders in the audience, who stayed in the hunt after a third
bidder
dropped off at the $50,000.00 mark.  AUTOWEEK suggests they would have
been
astounded at a $50,000 sale price.

BALONEY.  Uncle Jack Drews restored a TR4 for me a couple of years back,
that
looks JUST LIKE this car.  It is reassuring to us both to see the market
finally reflects our efforts.  As they said when Lady Godiva rode
side-saddle down
the streets of Coventry...,"Hooray for our side!"

Bill (Damdinger)

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.