fot

RE: [FOT] Rear spring bushings

To: "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Rear spring bushings
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:37:21 -0400
My TR4 race car came with dearched rear springs that allowed the back of the
car to bottom out with my sizeable self at the helm. I added an additional leaf
to the spring pack as well. Had to make big lowering blocks to get my ride
height in check, but it seems to work for me.

I got my butt handed to me by Peyote as well at the Mitty last year, I have no
doubt Bill is on to something...

Henry Frye
Sent from my Treo PDA