fot

[FOT] Nice place

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Nice place
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 00:20:08 -0600
Last time I stopped by, it was just a couple of bulldozers pushing mud around.
But this weekend was an SCCA double national at Miller Motorsports Park, the
first SCCA sanctioned road race in about 30 years here in Utah.

Larry Miller and his crew have put together a first class facility.  Still a
lot of work to be done on the place, but an impressive facility as it sits.
I can't say anything about how the tracks are to drive, but this is a nice
place.  We *have* to have an FOT event of some sort at LarryLand, as soon as
I get a race car back on track.  Stay tuned.

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."