fot

Re: [FOT] Modern brake fluid/rebuilt Triumph components

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Modern brake fluid/rebuilt Triumph components
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:33:05 -0500
Well, darn it Bill. Here I was expecting to have a nice, restful
weekend devoid of wrenching on the car. Now you've thrown down the
Scientific Inquiry gauntlet. I have to try this. Does this mean that
I may be forever doomed to carrying a dozen pint cans of LMA to every
race, to change between sessions?.

By the way, just to test the theory, I poured myself a bowlful of
Hanovers' Sourdough Pretzel Bits. Checking them for crunch factor,
I'd say that between the time I opened the bag two days ago and now,
the crunch factor has gone from 10 to 7.5. Same priniciple. All you
guys must be right.

uncle jack