fot

Re: [FOT] Reality check: Hybrid hype and HOV cutoff in 07

To: "Craig Wensley" <wensley@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Reality check: Hybrid hype and HOV cutoff in 07
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:22:21 -0400
Interesting discussion as economically they absolutely don't make sense.
They are a step in the right direction from a resource consumption
standpoint, and eventually  better economies of production and higher fuel
prices will make this and other solutions not only green, but the economical
choice.  It always interests me that so much effort is focused on our cars,
while most of us spend much more on energy costs each year for our houses.