fot

Re: Mea Culpa Re: [FOT] Reality check: Hybrid hype and HOV

To: edwardbarnard@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Mea Culpa Re: [FOT] Reality check: Hybrid hype and HOV
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:48:40 -0600
Making ethanol from corn only takes almost as much energy as the final
product can produce, if not more. Isn't that true?
Once they get the enzymes to process most crop waste debris into
fermentable material we can start getting there. Look what they can do
with corn starch into high fructose corn syrup!
Bill