fot

Re: Mea Culpa Re: [FOT] Reality check: Hybrid hype and HOV

To: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Mea Culpa Re: [FOT] Reality check: Hybrid hype and HOV
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:49:39 -1000
It probably couldn't happen too soon for most Cubans. I notice that a
lot of the plans to rip out canefields here in Maui have been suspended.
Don't know what the plans are.

On Jun 14, 2006, at 10:36 AM, EDWARD BARNARD wrote:

Bill: from what I understand sugar has an even greater gain! Brazil has
been using sugar cane since the embargo of the ' 70's, are almost
completely ethanol fueled, and have $1.50 per gallon gas. Cuba, who shut
down their cane fields after Russia pulled their support, is now ramping
up again to become a major player in the cane market. Could Fidel have
the last laugh before he meets Marx and Lenin in the great commune in
the sky? - Ed