fot

[FOT] help with junk...i mean car

To: fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] help with junk...i mean car
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 00:02:55 -0400
 Fellow Junk yard Junkies-

  OK so i have the possibility of obtaining this pristine,
concours...well actually, pile-o-dung British wreck. As Karma dictates,
its in western Florida and I'm here in California. It is definitely not
even a "roller" at this point, but has indeed initiated a "need" in me.
(We all know this sickness...)
  So, my question is...does anyone have any sort-o-transport coming this
way for a broken car?

 need specifics?
 lemme no

  Wait there's a coupla square feet out in the yard without a car on
blocks....
 Nick in Nor Cal

and IM. All on demand. Always Free.