fot

[FOT] Speedster update

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Speedster update
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:26:10 -0400
I called Mike Kraemer at Hoosier this morning and left a voice mail with
my issue. He called me back within a couple hours, I again explained
what I found and what pressures I am using.

He said they have not heard of this happening, I am the first case. He
said they want the tire back for examination, and since I am a couple
towns from Hoosier Tire East, I will deliver it to them.

They are replacing the tire at no cost, which I think is certainly fair.
I asked Mike to keep me in the loop as to what they find, which he
assured me he would do.

So, Hoosier is doing the right thing by me, let's just hope this is an
isolated incident.

I'll publish a link to some pictures of the tire when I get them posted.
I would certainly recommend making sure SOMEBODY at your race has a
spare Speedster on hand if someone should need it...