fot

[FOT] Speedster problem

To: "Amici Triumphi" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Speedster problem
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 23:06:18 -0400
My weekend ended one race short when I noticed my left front Speedster
developed several splits where the sidewall joins the tread. Some a couple
inches long, some pretty small. One of them is quite deep. I will measure how
deep the biggest crack is.

Happened on the left front only. I will post some pictures when I get home.

Obviously I will be having a serious discussion with Hoosier this week.

I will keep the FOT in the loop on how I make out with Hoosier. In he meantime,
everybody running Speedsters really needs to be on the lookout for this. It
really looks like the biggest split could let go...

But, I was quite happy with their performance now that I am figuring out how to
drive them.

Henry Frye
Sent from my Treo PDA