fot

[FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 10:10:02 EDT
Dearest FOT,

I have used my connections to coerce the editor of Classic Motorsports, David
Wallens, to feature the FOT in the club profile section of an upcoming issue.

I know the group has been around for ten years. I assume it was started by
Joe and the guys in the midwest. I know we ran feature events at VIR, The Mitty
and then Hallett this year. I also know that we have no rules, no dues and no
officers.

Can someone give me the official or unofficial story or tell me anything else
they want added to this story. Also, is there an offical announcement on next
year's event? I also have many, many photos of the group, most either in
drunken compromising situations or underneath a broken Triumph. Thanks.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040