fot

RE: [FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports

To: "'R. John Lye'" <rjl@gt-classics.com>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports
From: "Dean Tetterton" <richtr@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 08:28:11 -0400
John;
          I remember well my first encounter with the FOT. The VTR National
in Hudson Wisconsin and you were sitting with the Drews around "Old Blue" at
the car show. I took a lot of pictures of the fender vents in Jack's car. I
was planning at that time on putting some in mine. Don't know all the people
who were there, but it was oblivious that all of you were having a great
time. Might have been some alcohol involved. Truly I have met a lot of neat
people thru the FOT.

Dean