fot

[FOT] Car Pick up

To: fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Car Pick up
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 23:23:50 -0400
Fellow Travelers-

Many thanks to all who responded to my request for transport. The list
is fantastic.
As it turns out, the deal fell thru as I couldn't pick up the car
immediately. Its amazing that a guy could have a car sittin in the back
of his shop for 20+ years and suddenly he wants to sell it and it has
to go away NOW. Methinks there may be a wife involved!!!
I really don't need another project car (there are several awaiting my
attention as it is now) so it probably worked out for the best.
But you know that itch....

No more room at the inn....
                Nick in Nor Cal
and IM. All on demand. Always Free.