fot

[FOT] FOT Logo: Checkered vs. Debris Flag

To: greenman62@hotmail.com, triosan@gmail.com, cartravel@pobox.com
Subject: [FOT] FOT Logo: Checkered vs. Debris Flag
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:49:56 EDT
The Checkered Flag (vs. the Debris Flag) was important to me.

I felt that something was needed, in the logo, to honor the Marque and the
People that are involved with them.

I still feel that way.

There is an enormous amount of time and money that goes into these efforts.
The FoT has elevated the desirability and respect of the Triumph in recent
years.

"A return to glory".

Even porsche pilot Vic Elford is more likely to admit he had a factory ride
with Triumph, early in his carrer.

Joe (A)